Years of love for this land, passed down from hand to hand
The history of the Poderi di San Pietro begins in 1998 in the hills of San Colombano al Lambro when, having bought about 65 hectares of vineyards, the company went to build the foundation for what would eventually become the most technological and modern cellar of the territory, known since the first decades of 1500 for the cultivation of vines.
In particular it was undertaken a process of modernization, which took place through shrewd investments. After 3 years of work from its foundation, through a long work of recovery and restoration of the agrarian structure of the former consortium of San Colombano, this winery is in fact equipped with modern tanks of steel, with a nitrogen generator able to ensure the wine protection from oxygen and a modern bottling line.
At the same time it was carried out a careful work of recovery and rationalization of the vineyards, in order to ensure a production of high quality.
The philosophy of the current owners of the company, is to offer a high quality wine, able to express fully the vocational characteristics of the area to their maximum level.